Pages

Deadlift Demonstration Video

Demonstration of the deadlift. If you have any questions, please leave a comment here or on the YouTube video itself.  During one portion of the exercise, I do round my lower back intentionally (but not exaggerating it, because I don't wanna snap my spine) to give you an idea of what you should not do.







That's all for today! Until next time, good luck and train hard!
Demonstration of the deadlift. If you have any questions, please leave a comment here or on the YouTube video itself.  During one portion of the exercise, I do round my lower back intentionally (but not exaggerating it, because I don't wanna snap my spine) to give you an idea of what you should not do.







That's all for today! Until next time, good luck and train hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment